About This Course
CISSP video training is designed to impart the foundational knowledge that facilitates the effective performance of the ISC certification exam. It focuses on the cybersecurity as the main and proper way to secure the organization's security posture. The learners of this security-business course will have skills on the design, implementation, and the management of the information security as the main concern of the organization. The ideal students are therefore encouraged to take every concept here as a security task that needs to be managed in their workplace. It is the actual resemblance of the situation the professionals encounter in the real world.
For the purpose of effective and applicable training based on the current trends, the instructor is one of among the few who are updated on the technology as well as business trends. He employs various demonstrative lectures that involve the use of aids like flowcharts and diagrams. The methodology used does not only focus on temporary understanding for passing the exam but also on the career of the individual who will encounter various technology constraints in the real world.
During the end of this course, the student will have the knowledge on the current technology and business concepts such as Risk Management, Security Engineering, Identity Access Management, Assessment Strategies, and software development. The mutual understanding of these key topics will naturally certify the students with the skills to implement, engineer, design, and run an IT program. Lastly, the training will involve the practice session on the technical managerial knowledge that results in the successful administration.
Knowledge and skills students develop:
- Security Management Concepts
- Risk Management
- The Security CIA
- Types of Properties
- Asset Security
- SDLC concepts
- Assessment Strategies
- Other Security Operations
Requirements for the course:
- The candidates must have been in the field related to this certification for five years or more.
- If one does not have the required experience, then one can provide documents that show the academic excellence to be considered otherwise.
- The candidate is expected to be familiar with the course outline in order to keep track of the course progress.
Exam paper design:
- The exam is designed to be multiple choice for both answers and questions.
- It has 65-75 questions.
- The cost of ISC CISSP exam costs 0.
- It is done within a time limit of 2 hours.
Audience to target:
- The people targeted are those who want to build a successful career in the IT field.
- Security Consultants who are aspiring to maintain their utmost counseling in cybersecurity.
- Project Administrators who are interested in relation their career to that of cyber Security specialist.
- Tutors who have not been able to deliver the best to their dearest candidates.
The course is ideal for officials running the business that utilizes the knowledge of the cybersecurity. The concepts learned here will enhance their way of handling the daily duties that are related to cybersecurity. It is practice-oriented course hence the knowledge is highly beneficial at all costs.
- Project Manager
- IT Directors
- Security Auditors
- Security Consultants
- Software Engineers
- Cybersecurity Specialist
- Cybersecurity Tutor