About This Course
The MCSE Microsoft Server 2012 Certification course is a course taken by those who want to learn and understand how to design, implement and manage an advanced server infrastructure in a highly virtualized environment. It is a course that prepares a learner to pass the MCSE Microsoft certification exams. To obtain this certification, a learner is required to have taken and passed the 70-410, 70-411, 70-412 and 70-413 exams. The certification will prove that a learner is equipped with knowledge and experience meant to be used in a highly virtualized enterprise. There are numerous IT and Telecommunication industries, organizations and learning institutions who need such qualified experts to work for them. The dynamic world of technology comes up with new and advanced solutions that are required in every business environment. New technology comes with new challenges, thereby creating more opportunities for experts to help deal with such challenges.
The MCSE Microsoft Server 2012 certification course equips the learners with the knowledge required for planning, designing and deployment of an advanced server infrastructure in a highly virtualized environment. It covers, among other topics, running of a modern data center, identity and access management, designing VPN solutions networking and storage. This course is thorough and is focused on producing skilled persons who can analyze a client’s situation and provide a solution that is relevant, cost-effective and in-line with the client’s business goals. It is an in-demand skill sought by small and large IT Companies all over the world. The course comprises 118 video lessons and takes up to 8½ hours to complete. This is a video course that is hands-on and makes use of live classes. This makes it possible for you to rewind the videos until you get the concept as required. The instructor gives you all the support that you need to understand this course and get the right skills needed to solve various computer systems issues. The demonstrations are good enough to equip you with the right knowledge as well as prepare you to pass your MCSE Microsoft Windows Server 2012. You are required to pass both Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 exams to qualify for this certification. This course is not just for preparing you to pass your exams. It also gives you the hands-on experience that enables you to apply your knowledge in providing solutions to businesses. Therefore, graduates of this course are able to apply their knowledge on the ground in handling Microsoft systems such as networking, disaster prevention and back-up recovery. The exam tests your preparedness and skills in designing and implementing an advanced server infrastructure.
Knowledge and skills students develop:
- Designing and managing an advanced server infrastructure
- Managing and implementing a highly available enterprise infrastructure
- Server virtualization infrastructure
- Designing and implementing identity and access solutions
Requirements for this course:
- Before starting this course, a student is required to have previous knowledge of Windows Server R2
- A student should have a MCSA Certification
- Networking knowledge in an enterprise environment
- A prior understanding of TCP/IP basics and networking
Examination Paper Design:
- 5 hours exam duration
- 40-60 questions
- 2 Case studies with 9 questions each
- Fill-in-the blank
- Multiple-choice single answer questions
- Multiple-choice multiple answer questions
NB: Microsoft exam format and number of questions may change from time to time. One case may be different from the other.
Audience to Target:
- This course is created for those students who are already MCSA certified and wish to obtain a certification for MCSE Microsoft Server 2012.
- IT professionals who wish to become MCSE certified.
MCSE Microsoft Server 2012-70-414 course is designed for anyone who has a desire to pass their exam and attain a qualification that demonstrates that they have the skill to develop, implement and monitor an advanced server infrastructure, both on-site and in the cloud. Equipped with these skills, these experts find unlimited job opportunities that will be helpful in their career advancement.
- Systems Engineers
- Computer Network Specialists
- Computer Systems Administrators
- Systems Architects and Design
- Systems Support Administrator
- Data Centre Specialist
- IT and Windows Server Administrator
- Computers and Server Virtualization Specialists