About This Course
ECCouncil 312-50 is a video course meant for those individuals who want to become certified ethical hackers. The course is intended to equip scholars with effective hacking skills as well as knowledge. The course is very important as it enables scholars to have the capability of identifying the loopholes which can lead to unauthorized access to data by any individual from a certain system. However, the scholars are encouraged to use their skills wisely as they can be harmful. One should bear in mind that the course is intended for ethical hacking.
Qualifying to earn CEH certification as an ethical hacker means that an individual has the potential to conduct effective hacking or white-hat hacking. The curriculum of this course provides a detailed information regarding the concepts essential for ethical hacking. The course is lectured by a highly qualified instructor in a good manner to make every scholar to understand the conducted material easily. After successful completion of this course, scholars will have perfect knowledge and outstanding skills concerning ARP poisoning, DNS databases, Fuzzy logic, Vulnerability lifecycle, Linux operating system, building a manual lab and penetration testing among others.
EC-Council 312-50 video course is offered at an affordable price. The course prepares the scholars for Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH) certification. The scholars begin by learning how to create a manual lab as well as Oracle virtual box. These tools are used in the installation of various operating systems such as Windows and Linux. This approach enables learners to have an understanding of the excellent operating systems an individual can use in ethical hacking.
There are various features that an individual should put in consideration before he or she commences the actual hacking. The scholars will be required to observe the entire stages of the vulnerability lifecycle so as to ensure a successful identification of the weaknesses a system may have. Red-hat hackers also use the vulnerability lifecycle stages when attacking systems. The learners are also introduced to Nmap networking scanning in order to encapsulate data over a given site. Moreover, the students are taught on how to implement ARP poisoning method. ARP poisoning method is actually the most frequently used by hackers to attack systems but learners should apply it in an ethical manner. This video course is the perfect solution to all issues related to hacking. This course actually provides candidates with appropriate guidance as well as preparation to enable them to pass EC-Council 312-50 exam at their first attempt with ultimate confidence.
Knowledge and skills students develop:
- SQL injection
- Manual lab legalities
- Wireless networks as well as mobile phones attacks
- Penetration testing terminologies
- Definition as well as the distribution of malware
- Footprinting techniques
- DNS databases
- Zone transfer techniques
Requirements for this course:
- Individuals interested in taking this course should have basic knowledge regarding computer system.
- Scholars should be aware of the rules and regulations of ethical hacking in order to ensure they don’t violate them while taking this course.
- Individuals who want to enroll this course should have an experience of not less than two years in the field of information security.
- Scholars of this course should undergo official pieces of training such as academic learning, online live training etc. so that they may be eligible to sit for EC-Council 312-50 exam after taking.
Exam paper design:
- The exam comprises 150 questions.
- Questions are in multiple choice format.
- Exam duration is four hours.
- The price of the exam is 150 dollars.
- The pass mark is 70 percent.
Audience to target:
- Site administrators who want to reinforce the security of their data.
- System auditors who want to advance their knowledge and skills regarding ethical hacking.
- Scholars who want to pass the EC-Council exam in order to earn the relevant certification.
- The information security officers working in various firms.
EC-Council 312-50 video course has really changed people’s perception regarding hacking. They have realized hacking can be implemented ethically without harmful effects. Scholars of this course will have the ability to identify the loopholes which may be used by hackers to attack systems. Students as well will gain adequate knowledge and skills which will enable them to perform well in ECCouncil 312-50 exam.
- Information security expert
- Network engineer
- Software developer
- Auditing manager
- Web administrator
The holders of CEH certification have the potential of earning from $54,109 till $112,632 per year.