About This Course
CompTIA 220-901 video course is one of the networking courses that includes many other IT related factors in it. Passing the exam will make the candidate able to understand and explain the standards of the Personal computer and the operating system of the personal computer. The video course improves your knowledge and skills to troubleshoot all the problems associated with the software and the hardware of a personal computer. Using the CompTIA 220-901 course, an individual is also able to install and manage the printers, laptops and other devices easily. The course material covers four important sections and these sections are:
- Hardware Section
- Networking Section
- Mobile device Section
- Network Troubleshooting Section
Description of the CompTIA 220-901 Course
CompTIA 220-901 video course covers all the basics of the computer sciences that ranges from the installation process to overcome all the issues in the management of the devices. Although, it does not teach the advanced level of networking, but you will have an idea about the operations and the working of the networks. The basic course helps you to apply and get the advance level courses. More than 900,000 of the IT professionals are certified with the course so that they can apply for the advanced courses.
Knowledge and Skills students develop
Having completed CompTIA 220-901 video course, the students will get the following skills that can be added to their portfolio or resume:
- BIOS and its related Firmware and UEFI
- BIOS interface, information about components and security
- Beep Codes
- Issue Detection
- RAM, CPU, Motherboard
- Printer installation, configuration and Maintenance
- Installation of the multimedia, video and the wireless networking
- Types of Cables and standards
- Laptop Hardware, display, features and accessories
- Troubleshooting devices, issues and networking
Requirements of the course
There is not any prerequisites of the course, but the person who wants to apply for the video course must have basic information about the personal computer, hardware, networks and other devices.
Exam paper design
- The exam includes the multiple choice questions.
- All the exam questions are based on the prior experience and performance.
- 90 minutes are allocated to the candidates to pass the exam.
- In order to pass the exam, the candidate has to obtain at least 75% score.
The certification exam helps you to get better position in the market of information technology. Even if you are at the beginner’s level, you can get more opportunity to grow in the business.
Audience to Target
Target audience of the course are those people who are able to pass the exam or who want to apply for the course to get a new career in the information technology. Following are some of the people that are welcome to apply for the course:
- All the people who have basic information about the personal computer and wanted to apply for the technician job can go for the certification.
- All the computer users either having strong or basic skills.
- The beginners who want to start their career in the IT and its related fields.
- The professionals who are dealing with the technical support.
- All the IT professionals who can get for the tech support or wanted to start their career.
- The professionals who wante to get advanced level of certifications should go for the course.
- The course is known internationally, so a person who wants to get the job internationally may also apply for the course exam.
- Technical Support
- Hardware troubleshooting officer
- Risk management
CompTIA 220-901 certification is truly for the people who wante to start their career in IT. After obtaining the certification, one can apply for the technician post, technical support and the hardware troubleshooting issues management. Use CompTIA 220-901 video course to pass the exam with flying colors and get the better position in the market.