About This Course
Cisco 210-250 is a CCNA Cyber Security certification course to gain the knowledge of associate level cyber security fundamentals and implementing the Cisco Cyber Security Operations. The basic aim of the certification course is to enable you to identify the security incidents and implement practical security knowledge in the field by passing the certification exam. At the end of the course, you can attain the designation of “Cybersecurity specialist” with having the capability of using Kali Hacking Tools, effectively.
CCNA Security Level Certification includes two essential examination phases divided into the SECFND and the SECOPS. These both have same core concepts except SECFND is consisted of the basic concepts of the networking and cybersecurity while SECOPS tests your implementing power in the operational industry. This training course will cover only SECFND here in details to prepare the candidate for the fundamentals of CCNA Cyber Ops.
The Cisco 210-250 course will prepare you entirely for the CCNA 210-250 certification (SECFND) exam, cost-effectively. This training course also provides you with Kali Linux Hacking Tools and installation process to understand the hacking vulnerabilities. You will gain the fundamental and foundational knowledge of associate-level Cisco cybersecurity Ops to implement in the practical arena.
Associate-Level Cyber Security Analyst requires passing this certification course which is tough to learn and pass individually. The Training course is designed in such a manner that you can easily adopt in your own environment with following the instructor’s guideline. This course will cover complete fundamental knowledge of cybersecurity included in the SECFND certification exam:
- Introduction to Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops with Installation of Kali Linux
- Networking Fundamentals
- Security Concepts
- Host-based Analysis
- Security Monitoring
- Attack analysis
- Techniques to take the Exam and Practice them
Advantages of Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops Training Course
- The main advantage to take this course is to pass the Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops Exam.
- It will authorize you to use the Kali Hacking Tools.
- You will gain the knowledge of Associate-level Cyber Security Specialist.
- You will learn the fundamentals and practical security techniques.
- It is designed to provide you practical knowledge to find vulnerabilities and to mitigate them in real-world
Prerequisites for Cisco 210-250 Course
This course requires some basic requirements to approve the candidate for the certification exam.
- You should have a basic understanding of the operating system, networks, and internet.
- You should be able to download and install the software.
- A willing candidate to gain and learn the knowledge for implementing in the practical field.
Examination paper design
The Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops certification exam includes following characteristics:
- You will have 90 minutes to complete the exam.
- There are 55-60 questions to attend.
- You can avail the test in the English Language
- You can register with the Pearson VUE for taking the certification exam worldwide
- The Cisco 210-250 Course is developed for any genius to handle the security threads from a single PC to International Organization.
- Any candidate willing to gain the knowledge of online threats and mitigation techniques from malware, Hackers, Cyber Criminals or any other activity.
- Any Candidate to pass the Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops Certification Exam
- Computer Cyber Security Analyst
The Cisco 210-250 Certification Course is a well-recognized swift learning tool for handling the ever-growing cybersecurity and networking market, worldwide.
The Cisco 210-250 Certification allows you to get associate-level cybersecurity and networking job opportunities. This certification validates for three years to permit you for working with designations including:
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Network Security Analysts
- Technology Analyst
- Network Specialist
- Network Security Engineer
- Computer Network Defense Analyst
- Information Security Analyst