July 31, 2017, became the last day for one of the best IBM certifications. This one-test cert was designed to identify opportunities and influences direction for IBM Maximo Asset Management solution within the customer environment. It was also responsible for training and influencing key decision makers.
Key areas of competency for this certification included: assess Enterprise Asset Management process maturity and the environment for asset and service management opportunities; describe business/technical advantages of IBM Maximo Asset Management solution; recommend education opportunities to customer based on the IBM Maximo Asset Management solution.
The IBM Certified Solution Advisor – Maximo Asset Management Solutions V3 certification validated the following qualifications:
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Asset Management and Tivoli process automation engine.
- Conceptual knowledge of networking environments, operating systems, relational databases, application environments, key vendor environments (SAP, Oracle, etc.).
- Knowledge of the industry solutions: transport, oil and gas, calibration, government, and add-ons: service provider, linear, spatial.
- Conceptual understanding of key Enterprise modules within Maximo: Inventory, Contracts, Purchasing, Work Management, etc.
- Familiarity with key Enterprise Asset Management competitors, production, facility and fleet asset life cycle management; IT directory/LDAP functionality and key 3rd party products (ESRI, WebLogic, Oracle, Microsoft SQL).
This certification required only one test: C2010-651: Fundamentals of Applying Maximo Asset Management Solutions V3.
Join our IT certification community to be always aware of all IBM changes.
Now we should turn on the standby mode and wait for a worthy replacement for the IBM Certified Solution Advisor – Maximo Asset Management Solutions V3 certification.